Tuesday, April 23, 2013

UNpresent

Today, as I was leaving my first school visit...it was so weird.  I took in a breath, maybe it was a bit deeper and longer than normal because it started a chain reaction.  I noticed my shoulders were tight ...stiff..like unmoving.  I rolled my neck ... back and forth.  I took another deep breath.  I relaxed my shoulders and rolled my head some more.  In doing so, my million mile per hour walk slowed to a happy carefree gate....I smiled.  Got in my car and took deeper more conscious breaths.  I felt the air filling my lungs...I felt full...instantly I felt a sense of peace. 

It's interesting how you can be alive, working, doing, thinking, breathing, but also be so tense and UNpresent. 

Today, stop and feel you...are you present?  If not, STOP AND BREATH...see what happens.

God is SO good.  Life is perfect.  Do you believe it?  I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment