Saturday, January 18, 2014

Grateful Today and Everyday...

I have decided that I am great.

2014, a new year, is just an excuse for me to feel new...so 2014 is NOT the reason I'm new.  My MIND has changed.  I'm happy,  not because of external things, but because I can be...

It's a choice and something I have been constantly working on.  Well,  happiness is about 60% a choice (based on an NPR show a few months ago...the other 40% of happiness is genetics)... :)

Be proud of being great.  That's what I'm doing.  I say it out loud.  I believe it.  I live it.  And I am not ashamed...It's contagious.  I also make sure I say thank-you (to myself, randomly out loud, and before I go to bed) to recognize all the many things I am not promised in life.  

I charge YOU,  to put your energy into all those things you LOVE about life.  Whether it is a relationship, your profession, or your whatever...find what you love and think about those things not the things you hate or the things that annoy you...

Don't waste your energy on those things you don't want in your life.  

You attract what you put energy into!  Watch how many things you are grateful for multiply when you put your energy into those things...just watch!  :)

Thank you to those people, new and old, who are so uplifting and inspiring (You know who you are).  I am so blessed.



2 comments:

  1. You are great! :-) This is a timely message for me. You would think seeing oneself as great, wouldn't be such a hard task. Yet I find myself struggling to do so all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wonderful TIna. You are your greatest critic. One of the most incredible and genuine people I know...actively work on it girl. You deserve it. When you wake up, say at least 5 things you love about yourself or want to love. And smile when you say it! If you don't believe it already, you will start too! XO

      Delete