Monday, March 3, 2014

Dove Conditioner - In love!

I've been co-washing (washing with conditioner) for the past few months, and I really think my hair likes it.  I would recommend you naturals try it at some point.  It may be something you stick with...or not.  Shampoo's can be harsh and scrubbing of the scalp often isn't necessarily (in my opinion).  I'll wash my hair maybe once or twice a month with shampoo...otherwise, I use conditioner to wash and cleanse.  Conditioner creates bubbles and cleans!

I think that the more gunky products you use, the more you'll have to wash.  I have found that I love Dove products because they are not oily or greasy.  Surprising, they are inexpensive and the work great with my hair.  The defrizz and define. I love the nutrient oil and just recently they have a new line of conditioner that I adore.  It's called Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner. Although it contains Cetearyal Alcohol, I find that the oils and nutrients aren't damaging my hair at all.  I even have color on my hair!  I suggest you give it a try.  Oh, and I LOVE the smell!  Yum yum!

You can find it at Walgreens and any other similar stores....

Sorry the picture is blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment