Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Groove...

It's interesting how just when you are really starting to doubt yourself...because you (as in ME)... continually doubt yourself; that God sends endurance, persistence, and faith in the most interesting way. 

Decision-making has never been my thing.  It's always been very hard.  I feel as though I was shaped this way.  Guilt is what created reaction and inaction.  But not anymore. 

Today, in the right words at the right time, a woman whom I had a meeting with opened my world to a new concept.  Being okay with the easy, after getting through the HARD.  I think it's an addiction for some to want to be in the storm, but what's wrong with being in the eye?  Why do I have to feel like I'm killing myself for me to feel as though I am doing something right?  Why do I have to be in a place of exhaustion and panic to feel like I'm worthy?  Well, I don't.  It's that simple.  Through each small decision, it's become very clear that there is NO reason for me or anyone to allow guilt to make their decisions and to continue to live in a CRAZY groove...

If you feel you are in a groove, an unhealthy groove.  Change it...start thinking about what you want (it's not selfish) and then start acting on what you want.  You'll be suprised as to how God keeps you on this journey.  Opportunities open up, random people come in to your life to help teach and guide...it's crazy.  But first be open to being a bit uncomfortable.  For many, it's unnatural to do this...but make it natural.  Make that your NEW GROOVE...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment