Monday, January 27, 2014

Flawless...I Woke Up Like "Dis"! ...Flawless

Flaws are only flaws because we believe them to be...

The mind is powerful.  We are and can do whatever we think we can.  We are not and cannot do whatever we think we can't.  Besides from super powers and guessing lotto numbers, it's the truth!!  If you think you have flaws, than you are highlighting a perceived negative characteristic about yourself.  You are thinking it into existence.   It's NOT real!

I speak from a place of past self-hatred.  I valued myself so little I began to do things to self-sabatoge happiness. Hated the way I looked, talked, thought, my hair, my height, my EVERYTHING.  I felt the opposite of all things good, especially when it came to "beauty." Other people had to fill me up.

Not anymore!!  I affirm myself...daily, hourly, whatever it takes.  I'm full because I know how I feel about myself is all that matters.  I control my thoughts.  (Thank the Lord...)  I am consistently focused on being positive...and grateful.  (I mean I'm human, but I'd say a good 95% of the time!!)

When you love yourself, you put yourself first.  This is probably one of the hardest things we are charged with doing.  Ironically, everything in society continually preaches messages of self-hate.  Rise above my friends.  Know your worth, put yourself first.  Ignore the hate! Your flaws are NOT your flaws.  Everything that makes you you, gives you character.  You are beautiful.

Love yourself, and I believe others begin to see that in you.  You will begin to attract love.  Whether it's in friendship, relationships, or in your profession.

Ask Beyonce', she be FLAWLESS!  She "woke up like "dis"!  Flawless!"  .... and so did you!

I ask that you put up a selfie below my post on FB or here- one you love...and #flawless.  Don't be scuuuurred.  You're truly flawless....beautiful.


1 comment:

  1. https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1/1461238_644691922247969_7347345_n.jpg

    Love your blogs!! Mss you! <3

    ReplyDelete